So, there are some site improvements.
- I’ve moved the various pages around into a heirarchy, to make the site easier to navigate.
- I’ve separated the suggestions page into several pages, to keep the different topics from drowning one another out.
- I’ve slightly improved our tiny Conway biography. I do need to write something more; Conway deserves better treatment than those few sparse sentences.
- The site menu now cascades to sub-pages, which will be important once the patterns and alt-rule lists start getting fleshed out.
- Minor SEO improvements.
- I’ve put our Facebook Conway Page and our Twitter Conway Feed into the sidebar link list, to make them easier to find.
This turns out to be a pretty fun site to set up.